Campground in Ocala Fl.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Several choices, depending on what level of amenities and style you are looking for. Everything from resorts to Forest Service area with no hook-ups.

Some popular choices include:
Ocala Sun RV Resort
Ocala RV Camp Resort
Silver River State Park (almost new and quite nice)
Silver Springs Campers Garden
Wilderness RV Resort (east of Ocala in the National Forest)

Williston Crossing NW of Ocala is really a nice place, almost all the spots are concrete with a decent amount of space between them. I've been there twice and can't say enough about it.

What ever RV park you choice, ask them if they have a first timer's rate! Might save you some money!

Scott  :)

FLman2 said:
Williston Crossing NW of Ocala is really a nice place, almost all the spots are concrete with a decent amount of space between them. I've been there twice and can't say enough about it.
Ditto. The place expanded last year, prior to that you couldn't get in w/o a reservation. Not sure if chances have improved since the expansion but you may not want to just show up w/o a reservation.

Waxers12 said:
Wilderness is a great park. In a great, quiet part of Ocala and very great staff and members. We are there often (washing & waxing units), and  we LOVE the park!

Do you travel as far as Lakeland to wash and wax? If you do, I may give you a call.

DearMissMermaid said:
I have never heard of a first timers rates. LOL!  Who on earth offers that where? 

Inquiring minds want to know...

If you have never stayed there, you can stay for a week for a reduced rate.  At the time we stayed it was 99.00 for the week in a back in site.  Pretty sure this what they had reference to.  Williston Crossing offers this, not sure if others do.

Back
Top Bottom