Campground Jams?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Max, unfortunately I don't know of any local groups that may do this. I follow some local TC bands that would probably charge far more than a stipend to perform.
Sadly (again) I will be out of town on business for the Lansboro rally.

I am a retired percussionist and drummer. I can not carry around a set of drums, vibes or timpani. However my stick bag and percussion bag is always with me. I also play the banjo and just sit a pickin' and a rockin' almost every night. I have attracted mandolin players and guitar players. Just play quietly and enjoy. I was just in Custer South Dakota playin when the Park Ranger told me it was the prettiest thing she ever heard in the park. Quite a compliment.
keep on giggin

Don't miss Mountain View, Arkansas they have music every night except Sunday. We usually stay about a week when we are close. Lots of campgrounds plus the Ozark Folk Center.

I have a Marshall mini-stack with a full deck effect board that I play my Ibanez RG through. I do "Guitar Karaoke" by running my cell phone through the Karaoke machine, then amplify it through a basic stereo amplifier that run 6 speakers in my bonus room downstairs.  I warm/tune up with Boston's "more than a feeling" take a few sniffs of the old fireball, and in 20 minutes have the entire house rocking with songs like "little runaway" by Bon Jovi,  "Still lovin you" by the Scorpions, and my favorite cranked to the max is Ozzy's "Crazy Train" that I really love to play...Don't think this would go over very well at an RV site or campground!

B737doc said:
  I have a Marshall mini-stack with a full deck effect board that I play my Ibanez RG through. I do "Guitar Karaoke" by running my cell phone through the Karaoke machine, then amplify it through a basic stereo amplifier that run 6 speakers in my bonus room downstairs.  I warm/tune up with Boston's "more than a feeling" take a few sniffs of the old fireball, and in 20 minutes have the entire house rocking with songs like "little runaway" by Bon Jovi,  "Still lovin you" by the Scorpions, and my favorite cranked to the max is Ozzy's "Crazy Train" that I really love to play...Don't think this would go over very well at an RV site or campground!
Crazy Train would go over well in my campground. I used to play it in the last group I was in. I picked it up from my nephew who could play it note for note. He lives here also. Speaking of Crazy Train, have you seen this video?

https://youtu.be/JPBrA3sV90A

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cory5999
Back
Top Bottom