Campground Nashville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

savy50

I am looking for a campground close to Nashville, Where the best place to go.
Thank

How close to Nashville?  Do you want to have a good place to overnight, or are you looking for entertainment?

We have stayed in four different campgrounds in or near Nashville. The KOA is a vey nice place to stay, pretty expensive for a two week stay, but in a good location and lots to offer. Two rivers is just down the street and is also a nice campground with a few less options to offer. Nashville Country Campground is North of Nashville, in Goodlettsville. We use it for overnight stays sometimes. It is an older campground that needs some "fixing" in some areas and can cost pretty close to the other two campgrounds previously mentioned. The fourth campground is West of Nashville near Lebanon. Countryside Resort is a pretty nice campground with full hook-ups and is in the country. We have stayed there for our longer stays when in the Nashville area. There is also a COE Campground and a Jellystone Campground in Nashville that we haven't stayed at. You can check them out on the RV Park Reviews. Good Luck in your search for your campgound, Nashville is a fun place to visit.

Indiana Journey

We like Countryside RV Resort east of Nashville in Lebanon. It's 25 miles to downtown but an easy hop on I40. Lovely park, friendly owners and better prices than the Nashville city parks.

We stayed at J Percy Priest Lake, 7 Points Campground (COE), 2 years ago. On the lake, lots of trees, nice big campsites spread out, close to Nashville. Also stayed at Nashville Country RV Park. Had a nice hiking trail along a creek which the hairy kid enjoyed.

Wendy

We stayed at Two Rivers Campground in Nashville last year.  Great campground, with full hookups, level sites, friendly staff, all the amenities, and even free entertainment poolside!  It's less than a mile from Opry Land Hotel and the Grand Ol' Opry.  Easy drive to downtown.

Their web site is http://www.tworiverscampground.com/

taoshum said:
I should know more about the COE spots after tomorrow...we had high recommendations though

We stayed at the COE Priestly Lake area near Lavergne, exit 66 off I40 for 6 nights.  Water, 50amp power is available plus a dump site on the way out.  there are showers (clean); trash dumps; washing machines; and johns nearby; plus a boat launch area and picnic tables at each site.  No WiFi; No TV (except for some local channels) but very shady with lots of treess.

All depends on what you want... it's an onerous drive to Nashville if you go everyday but if you like lake front sites and quiet  surroundings, then this place is nice.  If you have a senior's national park pass, it costs about $9/day compared to $30+ at the other places.

Have fun, thx, G.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregcss43
Back
Top Bottom