Camping guides for North America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hambone303

On this forum I read a thread about Campground guidebooks, which one was the best etc.., and one of them was on DVD or CD rom. I can't recall what the names of those were, Can someone help me out? I called myself searching, but I could not find the thread I was looking for, or the info?  If I remember correctly, there were two major guidebooks that most people used. Can anyone reccomend a good website with reviews, facilities etc... Thanks

There is Woodalls, Trailer Life, Passport America on CD (but you need to be a member) and others...

Sorry, I just realized what  I was doing wrong. I was trying Camping guides instead of travel guides in the search. Thanks for your quick reply.

Travel guides to me implies traveling in different areas and the sights to see there (such as Washington DC), whereas camping guides implies campgrounds (such as KOAs or other places to camp).  Not sure which you want, but they are different.  Because you mentioned a CD, you might be thinking of the Trailer Life Campground Directory which is available in both paper and CD formats.  It lists campgrounds and tells you what you need to know, including how to get there, what amenities it provides, and a rough estimate of cost to camp there.

ArdraF

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Dog
Back
Top Bottom