Camping World of Kissimmee was GREAT!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am now a first time RV owner. After a week of traveling the area visiting 5 dealerships and seeing no less than 30 different RV's, we finally made our decision. We are extremely happy with our choice and thanks to the team at Camping World of Kissimmee, Florida. After a while of seeing RV's they get to look the same. But the sales team made it easy. Specifically our salesman Israel Vazquez and sales manager Tyler. And then Jorge who walked us through the entire RV. Going over all the functions and giving me tips. All were very knowledgeable and accommodating. It was a great first time RV buying experience. I will only service my RV at this location as well. You could sense they care about the customers and the RV's

Crushers Coach said:
I am now a first time RV owner. After a week of traveling the area visiting 5 dealerships and seeing no less than 30 different RV's, we finally made our decision. We are extremely happy with our choice and thanks to the team at Camping World of Kissimmee, Florida. After a while of seeing RV's they get to look the same. But the sales team made it easy. Specifically our salesman Israel Vazquez and sales manager Tyler. And then Jorge who walked us through the entire RV. Going over all the functions and giving me tips. All were very knowledgeable and accommodating. It was a great first time RV buying experience. I will only service my RV at this location as well. You could sense they care about the customers and the RV's

I agree. We used Camping World of Tampa, FL and had the same great experience. Camille (sales person) was awesome! I'm not sure why people tend to shy away from them, but that company is on a mission. They are taking the camping world (no pun intended) by storm.

I glad that both of you had good experiences and found knowledgeable people at Camping World, proving there is indeed an exception to every rule.

Good luck with the new rig and welcome to the forum!

No company is all good or all bad and I'm sure CW has some good sales reps. On the other hand, a slick sales team can make a customer smile while selling him a "pig in a poke" and it may take some time after the sale to realize that. Even so, if the buyer is happy with his purchase, what's wrong with that?

The caveat is that all RV dealers have the same mission, i.e. selling RV's at a profit, and all sales people have the same goal, i.e. earning a paycheck to support themselves and their family. They aren't out to improve your well-being or save you money. Sales people are friendly & helpful to the extent that furthers their goals.  Yes, that's cynical, but ignore it at your own risk.

goose33 said:
I agree. We used Camping World of Tampa, FL and had the same great experience. Camille (sales person) was awesome! I'm not sure why people tend to shy away from them, but that company is on a mission. They are taking the camping world (no pun intended) by storm.

As Gary said, they are not all good or all bad, however, our experience at CW/Tampa was horrible. As I said on another thread, we wouldn't go back there if they were going to GIVE us a MH. I'm glad the OP had a good experience with CW/Kissimmee. That's good to hear.

Sounds like what happened to us at the Vacaville CW. Great sales experience, horrible service dept.. Avoid this location like the plague. They do not care about you or your RV, will lie to your face and even blame each other for their train wreck of a service dept.

Called CW and they are getting my RV tomorrow to check it out. Their customer service over the phone was excellent. Some trouble shooting ideas and the answer of "yes" or "not a problem" to all my questions. Being a first time RV owner, I'm learning as I go. Still no complaints about CW. But if they fail me as a customer I'll be sure to share

Crushers Coach said:
Called CW and they are getting my RV tomorrow to check it out. Their customer service over the phone was excellent. Some trouble shooting ideas and the answer of "yes" or "not a problem" to all my questions. Being a first time RV owner, I'm learning as I go. Still no complaints about CW. But if they fail me as a customer I'll be sure to share

When I first got my TT from CW, the family and I took it on a quick trip to a local RV Park to test things out. Fortunately for us, it poured rain which was a great way to test. Didn't take long for the roof to start leaking. It was coming from the antenna. Called them first thing the following morning and they told me to take it to the nearest CW to my location so that they could fix it. I was in and out of CW the following day in a matter of minutes. As long as they keep doing right by me, I'll keep my business at CW.

I don't go  to CW often, but a few years back I stopped with an airbag problem, no appointment, the Tech stopped what he was doing, checked my rig, fixed it right then with one small part, and said "No Charge".

Had a bumper painted and installed a couple years back on my Winnie, done right, while I waited, this with an appointment

They are not ALL bad, I guess.

I have heard horror stories about CW since I've been RV'ing. (not really all that long, relatively). They have a lot of stores, and do a lot of business. I'm sure there are a lot more satisfied customers than dissatisfied customers, or they wouldn't still be in business. No, I'm not taking up for them, because I think some folks really got screwed by CW. It is a shame they don't honor their own work. Good help is hard to find though anywhere you go.

No they are not all bad. Just like any other business there are good experiences
and bad experiences. It takes 10 positive comments about something to overcome
the single negative comment about something. It's human nature. Everyone who
expresses or posts about there negative encounter I am  sure that they are justified
because they had a terrible experience. Otherwise they would not have brought it up.
Remember most people don't say or post about there positive experiences so the
perception is ALL bad.
Edit: Fixed quote.

butchiiii said:

No they are not all bad. Just like any other business there are good experiences
and bad experiences. It takes 10 positive comments about something to overcome
the single negative comment about something. It's human nature. Everyone who
expresses or posts about there negative encounter I am  sure that they are justified
because they had a terrible experience. Otherwise they would not have brought it up.
Remember most people don't say or post about there positive experiences so the
perception is ALL bad.

Hello to a fellow Passport owner. How do you like it? I have a 2014 252BH. Love it.

goose33 said:
Hello to a fellow Passport owner. How do you like it? I have a 2014 252BH. Love it.

Hi Goose33,
We love it. Bought it used last year and have probably been out on about a dozen trips
since then. We had a Fleetwood Pioneer 18' for about 5 years as we transitioned from 40
years of tent camping to doing the RV thing. Wife is looking next to upgrade to a fifth
wheel in about 5-6 years. The only grip I have with Keystone is that they don't have any
owners manuals available for the specific model that you end up with. Just a generic manual
for their whole product line. We have learned on the fly alone with great advice from this great
forum. Hope you are enjoying your unit as much as we are. 8)

butchiiii said:
Hi Goose33,
We love it. Bought it used last year and have probably been out on about a dozen trips
since then. We had a Fleetwood Pioneer 18' for about 5 years as we transitioned from 40
years of tent camping to doing the RV thing. Wife is looking next to upgrade to a fifth
wheel in about 5-6 years. The only grip I have with Keystone is that they don't have any
owners manuals available for the specific model that you end up with. Just a generic manual
for their whole product line. We have learned on the fly alone with great advice from this great
forum. Hope you are enjoying your unit as much as we are. 8)

That's great. Same with us. We bought ours a little over a year ago and it was also used. Although, it appeared as though no one had even used it. We have already been on almost 20 trips. We love ours, but with two kids and two big dogs it's a bit cramped at times. We may end up upgrading to a larger unit within the next couple of years. This is our first RV. Happy Camping!

I'm happy for your good experience. Maybe We should have gone to Kissimmee, instead of Tampa CW.
John and Shirl

KODIAKHERSHEY said:
I'm happy for your good experience. Maybe We should have gone to Kissimmee, instead of Tampa CW.
John and Shirl

CW of Tampa is where I had my great experience. Who did you deal with? Camille is who we had and she was awesome. Sorry to hear it wasn't the same for you.

Our salespeople were Chuck D and Roxie F. We also tried to get help from the sales manager and sent letters to Marcus Lemonis, directly. Never even got an answer back. They ingnored our requests for help, after they outright lied to us.
Glad you got out of there happy.

Back
Top Bottom