Can Anyone Identify The Make And Model?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sabata12

It's parked on the edge of a local grocery store lot. I think the MH is being used as a dwelling for a homeless person.
Can anyone figure out why there is an air compressor on the top?
xknownmh2.jpg

It’s probably strapped to the cargo rail. Maybe all the compartments are full.
There is also something in yellow.

The "housing insecure" rigs I've seen around here look way rougher than that one. There's not even any garbage around it. :oops: If I saw this rig in a parking lot I would think "traveler". A little compressor like that isn't that heavy, certainly way lighter than anyone that would walk around on the roof. Not sure about how it fares exposed to the elements but that's a different discussion.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

f I saw this rig in a parking lot I would think "traveler". A little compressor like that isn't that heavy, certainly way lighter than anyone that would walk around on the roof.
Here is a 1990 version.
1704832246356.png

The one in the first picture has a bra on to protect the front so I would agree with others that it is not a typical squatter.

It's been in the same location for over two weeks. No one I talked to seemed to know much about it. One of the managers at a local fast food place recalled blankets draped over it at night.
I'm headed up that way tomorrow. Will try to see if it's still there.

Looking closely at the pic, I believe that's a rattlecan black paint job rather than a bra.

UPDATE: Was there today and the mysterious MH is still there. I've been told by a friend that it moves around to different parking lots.
Better pics:

Attachments

• xknownmh3.jpg
    xknownmh3.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 16
  • xknownmh4.jpg
    xknownmh4.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom