Can anyone tell me what this switch is for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cannot determine what this on/off switch is used for, could someone help me on this. It is the one all the way to the left.

Attachments

• RV Entrance Switches.jpg
    RV Entrance Switches.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 143
It looks like a standard 120VAC switch with an ON indicator.  I'm wondering if it was something added after or part of the unit from the factory.

It looks like a switch and indicator light.  Could be for the electric side of the water heater or to control an outside outlet possibly.  Are there any heaters or outlets for one in your wet bay?  Do any other switches or outlets look like that one?  That could be a clue whether it is original or an add on.

By the entrance? It could be a steps cutoff switch?

Frank

Do you have lights in the basement? Mine has a switch that turns off the power to all the storage compartment lights its labeled trunk though ;D

Also looks like the switch for my tank heaters on my old 5er, but I had a switch for each tank.

That's a 120v switch & indicator, so I would bet on something that is powered by 120v, e.g. the water heater in electric mode, an outlet somewhere, or maybe a water tank heater if it is 120v and not 12vdc.

Thank you folks, I found out that this is a 120V switch for the water heater, to be used when hooked up. Unfortunately, I have been using up my LP for heating the water even while hooked up. Lesson learned.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeRob
Back
Top Bottom