Canada Border, WA, OR with the Stocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Linda, the book is on my Kindle.... :eek: 

We are going to Quartzsite; not sure about Moab.  We just bought an RV lot in Thayne, Wy 50 or so miles south of Jackson...guess Moab might be on the way.

Marsha~

Marsha/CA said:

Marsha~
I don't know how it works, exactly, but Kindle has a lending library. As I understand it, you can offer books you have bought from Kindle to be put in the lending library. Then others can "borrow" it at no charge (if they are Amazon Prime members).  Kindle has free apps for iPad, iPhone, Mac and PC (don't know about Android, but Kindle is Android based), so you can read Kindle books on just about any device you may own.  Just a thought. I love sharing books with my friends.

Marsha/CA said:

We are going to Quartzsite; not sure about Moab.  We just bought an RV lot in Thayne, Wy 50 or so miles south of Jackson...guess Moab might be on the way.

Marsha~

I haven't done the Kindle yet--I have a backlog of good books I want to read, and I don't read near as often when I'm at home.  Life is just too busy and fun--and work projects.  If I ever get through all the books I want to read, I'll get one, too. 

Congrats on the new RV lot--is it in a park?  Are you and Tim still in a permanent house, or are you full-timers?  Hope you are having fun.

Punomatic said:
I don't know how it works, exactly, but Kindle has a lending library. As I understand it, you can offer books you have bought from Kindle to be put in the lending library. Then others can "borrow" it at no charge (if they are Amazon Prime members).  Kindle has free apps for iPad, iPhone, Mac and PC (don't know about Android, but Kindle is Android based), so you can read Kindle books on just about any device you may own.  Just a thought. I love sharing books with my friends.

This is interesting info.  I learn so much from other RVForumers.  I looked on your personal profile to see it I knew you because I thought you sounded like a really kind person.  Then I saw your doggie descriptions and got a good chuckle.  I hope I meet you someday.

Dean & Linda Stock said:
This is interesting info.  I learn so much from other RVForumers.  I looked on your personal profile to see it I knew you because I thought you sounded like a really kind person.  Then I saw your doggie descriptions and got a good chuckle.  I hope I meet you someday.
Don't know where you are now, but we live in Dallas, OR, just west of Salem. If you are in the area, stop by. We love to meet other RVers. 

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom