Canadian Summer Holidays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ian, glad to see you checking in. Yes, Niagara is well worth a visit. The Canadian falls are IMO the more spectacular of the two, and they're the ones you see on postcards.

Ah sunny Cornwall. I recall a number of camping trips cancelled half way through the first week because we were rained out and tired of slopping around a muddy campground. Of course, that was before we owned an RV.

We've had a couple of Brits drop by the forum the last week or so looking for info on importing an RV back into the UK. Would you mind having a nose around and seeing if you could help answer their questions? One specifically related to the costs and VAT and I believe this is something you researched. Here's one such message.

Thanks

Bernie,

The recipe calls for beer. Wine, no matter where it comes from, is not tolerated (unless it's a '61 Lafitte Rothschild), but then we'd have to drink the wine an throw away the brats! Tough choice to make ;D

Tom,

Without disrespect to Encyclopedia Britannica, we've been using groundhogs for the very same purpose for many years with similar accuracy. Granted, 40 days of steady rain is probably a smidge worse the 6 additional weeks of winter. ;D ;D 

Re Ned: He was being overly optimistic with his 3-day  summer ;D ;D ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Steve
the remainder will be in the states ,i am now arranging shipping back home.Hopefully we will be back next year with transport in tow and do a longer visit to Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom