Captain James H. Dick, USN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gordy, so nice to see you back here.  It's been too long since we've seen you.

Gordy !!!  :D   

Wow, nice to see you back among us.  Please say hi to Coleen.

Margi

Gordy:

Wow!  A voice from our past.  So great to see you here again.  You've been missed.  Our greetings to Colleen as well.

Daisy (and Fred, too!)

Gordy Clarke said:
Congrats to the new Capt.  Gee, I remember when he made JG 
Gordy

Hi Gordy,

Thanks. Just sent a response to your email. :) Haven't been here for a few days. Retardment is a busy job. ;D ;D

George, nice to see you here again.  Hi to Ann.

Hey Porge!  (That's not a typo, folks, that's his very endearing nickname.)  :D

Merry Christmas to you and Ann.  This thread has been wonderful.  While we all congratulate Jimmy on his promotion, we're hearing from the "long lost".

A favorite RV Christmas memory is of the one we spent when you and Ann surprised us in Chapel Hill, North Carolina and we spent hours catching up at the only restuarant open that day ... a Chinese buffet.  Good times, good friends!

Margi

thedollyllama said:
That's great Jim. Congratulations to the whole family, and Merry Christmas to all.

Ann & George

Ann & George,

Thanks. Good to see you back. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hi to All,

It's nice to know you remember us. I will certainly say HI to Ann from you guys, and we both wish you all a very Merry Christmas and joyous Holidays.

George

thedollyllama said:
Hi to All,

It's nice to know you remember us. I will certainly say HI to Ann from you guys, and we both wish you all a very Merry Christmas and joyous Holidays.

George

As Ned said, you are unforgettable!!! It has been a pleasure to know you and Ann and we hope we'll see you again soon. Hope you both have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope that ice storm didn't hit your area. Sure was bad for the folks further north! I remember well the one in the mid 70's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom