car bra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barber

Has anybody had experience with a full length bra on their toad? Does it hurt the paint?

Mine is only for towing, covers from under the bumper to top of windshield, takes just a few minutes to put on.  However, be sure the car is clean.  Bottom is a sort of fleece.  Has not harmed paint in 2 years of towing.

Not only is it the key, but it is the x many, as put it on with dry hood and it will pick up the dirt from the hood and carry forward. 

I am very careful with putting on and putting away as it is only on for towing.

I chipped more than one windshield on my last toad despite having the whiskers hanging.  My new coach has the solid rubber hanging protector.

My wife had a bra on her little red sports car in the 90s.  Didn't harm paint at all.  As a matter of fact, when we took it off, it was the best looking, unfaded part on the car.  I agree with putting it on a CLEAN car, but I also would think quality varies with different manufacturers.  Don't buy a cheap one and expect great results.

Thanks to all. I have a new car, and don't want to take a chance on damaging the paint. So no bra.

I agree with clean. I sewed several beach towels together and put under bra. They are easier to clean in washer. Only adds a minute to putting bra on. Used bras and towels for more than 20 years without damage to the cars paint.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stubblejumper
Back
Top Bottom