Carrying a gun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
driftless shifter said:
I didn't know they made nuclear guns! I thought they only made nuclear warheads.

Bill

The Second Amendment does not mention guns, it only mentions "arms", and therefore, Americans should be allowed to own anything that is considers "arms".

I carry a gun, I'm a woman that travels alone or with my daughter, not about to be unarmed in this
day and age.  I also have a lifetime CCW permit here in Indiana.  I'm like some others, you may
get in trouble if they ask you but you may stay alive if you have one.

Now if I go to Canada, no I will not take it or leave it at border, don't care to get in trouble in
another country not quite the same.

Do as you wish, no right or wrong, carry or not.  And no I do not carry it on my person in stores,
if in a dicey area might rethink that, but I stay out of those places.

PatrioticStabilist said:
I carry a gun, I'm a woman that travels alone or with my daughter, not about to be unarmed in this
day and age.  I also have a lifetime CCW permit here in Indiana.  I'm like some others, you may
get in trouble if they ask you but you may stay alive if you have one.

Now if I go to Canada, no I will not take it or leave it at border, don't care to get in trouble in
another country not quite the same.

Do as you wish, no right or wrong, carry or not.  And no I do not carry it on my person in stores,
if in a dicey area might rethink that, but I stay out of those places.

Do you believe that it is safer in Canada than in the USA, or are you just willing to take more risks in Canada?

No, not really just don't want to run afoul of their laws.  Also when I do up there I'm hoping my husband will be with me and he
is a pretty good sized guy.

PatrioticStabilist said:
No, not really just don't want to run afoul of their laws.  Also when I do up there I'm hoping my husband will be with me and he
is a pretty good sized guy.

So you are willing to take more risk in Canada, as opposed top running afoul of their laws?

Methinks we've digressed from the original question, and this discussion has run its course. Time to lock it before it heads to the inevitable downward spiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThiWanderer
Back
Top Bottom