Chet Parks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jerry and I are both greatly saddened to hear about Chet. We haven't seen he and Laurie for a while but remember him as being a man who loved many things and happily shared them with friends. We were among those who visited the Parks in 2006 at their unique self-built geodesic dome home. Chet was a wonderful host and made sure we visited the Martin Guitar factory, a slate factory and Buttermilk Falls. We had a great time with he and Laurie! Chet and I also shared a love of books, especially those about sailing and adventure. Much love and condolences to Laurie and their family.

ArdraF and JerryF

Sorry to resurrect an older thread but for some reason I was thinking about Chet today and it made me come here and search to see if there was a post about his passing.

Chrystal and I were in Moab with Brewers and Weimerts in October when we heard of Chet's passing. It was a shock because Chet and I had just exchanged emails about a week or so prior pertaining to a hydraulic issue on his coach. Chet was very proud of his Signature and the work they had done to it. He was also very generous with sharing what he had learned with others, whether in person or on RV forums.

Chet joined another forum about the same time as I did so between communicating here and there we became acquainted. Then we were fortunate enough to be able to attend multiple rallies and get togethers with he and Laurie over the past 10+ years.

Chet was always cheerful and had a great smile no matter the circumstance. I remember going on several off-roading adventures with them as well in their Grand Cherokee and he didn't seem to mind a few bumps or pinstripes. I also remember he liked to wear his funny hats and I could never tell if he really liked the hats or if they were merely for shock value.;)

Chet will be missed and Chrystal and I would like to express our sincerest condolences to Laurie and family. God speed my friend. It was a pleasure to have known you.

Mike

Sorry to read this. Chet and Laurie were at our place getting flooring for their coach a few years back. Great guy

Back
Top Bottom