Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, so I don't post here much it doesn't mean I don't try to keep up with what's going on. Now it's time to address you all, don't just have a Merry Christmas, HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

From one of the very early members, though we don't post often anymore, but we do follow up now and again.  So wishing everyone who tunes in here from Staff to Members and especially to Tom who works so very hard to keep things going and up to speed and to his ever patient wife, who must have to put up with a lot of his "quiet" moments, Fred and I would like to wish each and everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a healthy and happy road tripping New Year.

Daisy & Fred

Merry Christmas to all the framily and have a wonderful 2014 with good health, prosperity, and good travels.

ArdraF and JerryF

We're long time forum members, but no longer travel.  We treasure the Christmas memories shared with so many of you "oldies" on the forum.  A very Merry Christmas to all, but especially to the new members who are just beginning this adventure!  Make lots of space in your memory bank for new ones because you'll never forget them. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking1957
Back
Top Bottom