Class B'ing from MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faewings

Hi All, I just found your forum and really enjoy reading your posts. I'm heading out soon for a month of creating artwork in New England, NB, NS and PEI. Since I won't be taking a computer, smart phone, etc (I'm a partial Luddite), does anyone know if there are places along the way to read emails besides libraries? Do hotels require that only paying guests may use their computers?

There may be internet cafes that let you rent time on their computers, but for security's sake, I would stick with public libraries.  They are more likely to not be infested with malware.

It's too bad your a partial Luddite as I would recommend using Linux on a flash drive and then you could use any public computer with some assurance of safety.

Hi Ned, Thanks for getting back to me on this issue... only now I'm totally confused (after looking at the Linux site) as to what exactly a Linux is. I think I'll go with your recommendation and stick to libraries to read emails.
Hope you enjoy your summer!

Just remember to log off, or better yet, reboot the public computer when you're done.

Back
Top Bottom