Coach net

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patngin

Just wanted to say thanks for recommending Coach net. We were making our first trip this year and some a hole pulled out in front of us and slammed on his brakes.. When I hit mine my MH started pulling to the right really bad and by the time I could pull off to the side of the freeway my brakes were out. Got stopped called coach net and within an hour the truck was there and towed us to our friends house where we are now. I can't get it in till Aug 6th but we are where we want to be for now and they will come and get us on the 5th and tow us to the Winnie dealer to get fixed. I didn't even have to sign anything. I hope it goes as well with our xtra ride warranty but it sounds like it will. Thanks again for the info.

Glad to hear no one was harmed.

Good luck on the extended warranty. Most any repair of hydraulic brakes is likely to be considered either wear & tear or a seal issue, neither of which is typically a covered repoir.

My AAA +RV is coming due in three weeks.  I had been thinking of switching.
Hearing stories like this pretty much clinches it.  I'm going with CoachNet.
Thanks for posting!

Several years back I was stranded in the wilds of Montana, 25 miles from any town. Coach-Net sent two (2) wreckers to tow the truck and the trailer. No cost no pain. A month ago I was at a local RV repair place and had a slide cover replaced. MH was fine moving around while there. I got in to leave and No start. The transmission ECU was D_E_A_D!. Called Coach-Net and they promptly sent a heavy duty wrecker and towed the MH to the Allison facility down in Houston, which was a 40+ mile tow. No cost, no pain. I personally think highly of them and will continue to use them as long as I do any RVing.
Good luck and safe travels! 

Gary RV Roamer said:
Glad to hear no one was harmed.

Good luck on the extended warranty. Most any repair of hydraulic brakes is likely to be considered either wear & tear or a seal issue, neither of which is typically a covered repoir.
Its covered on mine. Xtra ride platinum

Back
Top Bottom