Covid News. (Good News)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John From Detroit

My "Standard" for YIPPIE IT'S OVER for some time has been when the infection rater per 100,000 drops below 10
Last week 7.3/100,000 here in Genesee County. so YIPPIE.
Now I hope it does not go back up.

John you should have known better than to post this here. I am betting it gets closed in 24 hours. Some people have no restraint.

My "Standard" for YIPPIE IT'S OVER for some time has been when the infection rater per 100,000 drops below 10
Last week 7.3/100,000 here in Genesee County. so YIPPIE.
Now I hope it does not go back up.

That is good news!

Subjects to study once you've decided the establishment is lying to you and there might possibly be a whole different story-
-Heavy metals in the food supply, such as cadmium and mercury.
-Bacteria that attract heavy metals.
-How bacteria accumulates in the body.
-Fungi that feed on heavy metals, like candida and aspergillus and the aflatoxins they produce.
-The range of chronic health hazards of aflatoxin poisoning.

My wife went over to our local Costco yesterday, and they were totally out of eggs. Let's start another one. Is there REALLY a virus hitting the chicken population? :)

My wife went over to our local Costco yesterday, and they were totally out of eggs. Let's start another one. Is there REALLY a virus hitting the chicken population? :)
I dont think so, just another way to try to get us to live in fear, so we are more easily controlled. :)

Eggs.... OH My! Another one throwing "fear" on a gullible population and an attempt to raise prices beyond reason and taking you and me to the cleaners financially.

I made the comment to my wife, just this morning, that maybe we should get another chicken. We had one from around the year 2000 to 2004. It was a hen (female) and she laid the absolute best eggs imaginable. She lived in the house and we put a diaper on her (really), went camping with us, rode a bicycle with us, went on hikes with us, ate everything from worms to fried potatoes to ice cream, to rice, to bacon, steak, actually, everything we ate, she had the scraps. Her eggs were marvelous.

She laid about every 36 hours and let the entire world know (vocally) when she was laying.

We have the property, a good location, and the past knowledge of chickens to do it again. We'd turn her into a pet and of course, she'd travel with us.

Easter is coming up. Chicks are usually available at TSC (Tractor Supply Company) around that time of year. I wonder if the price per chick will go up form 25 cents a chicken to 25 DOLLARS a chick this year!

Bonus questions:

Is the Corona virus a virus?
Is a virus a parasite?
Do viruses/parasites poop out bacteria?
Does bacteria attract heavy metals?
Do fungi need heavy metals in their environment?
Do fungi give off aflatoxins?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coffeegal
Back
Top Bottom