crap!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
London!  I love London.  So does my wife, especially Harrod's.  :eek:

That must be some story, going from the plans for sailing around Europe, to becoming a Rancher in TX. 

We're glad you did, you've become quite an expert resource for us Winnie owners!  ;)

Best Regards!

When I hear these sailing stories, I realize (1) how lucky I've been never to have been bitten by the bug and (2) how much like work sailing is.

I did have a tragic incident at sea once, though:  I was at the observation deck bar on the Holland America SS Amsterdam, off the coast of Alaska, listing to starboard (me, not the Amsterdam) when the bartender accidentally spilled the last bottle of Jack Daniels while refilling the peanut bowls!  I was forced to survive on nothing but food and water until the ship made land at Skagway and a new supply was brought aboard.  I still have nightmares!......

Paul - thanks!!

Bob & Sue - I feel your pain!  I vividly remember when the sun deck bar on one of the Seaborne ships ran out of Mount Gay rum  ;D :eek: - we were there!  Jane and I have maybe a dozen or 15 (20?) cruises behind us - we have over 100 days on Seaborne Cruise Line alone.

Sad, Sad story John.  If I'd have had to go without for the whole rest of the cruise instead of just to Skagway, they would have had to lash me to the disco ball!

Well yesterday I replaced the two hyd lines in the bedroom.  Purchased them from Rvleveling
I had a friend at the park help me, I pushed the new lines thru the framing to the outside
and attached the lines to the ram.  He pushed and I pulled the lines back until the two
allen headed holes were correct.  Attached these bolts with locktight and reattached the lines
to the org lines in the engine compartment.  Greasy, greasy, what a mess,  anyway it was time to flip the switch to push the ram out to the end of the slide, (prayed) and yes it went out
slowly,  finally got the large bolt and cover attached and then returned the slide.  It took a
while due to the line having to drain itself of air.  But it worked.  I have no idea what the cost would have been if I took it to a repair shop.  But  the two lines were about $40 each.  I covered the lines with the plastic wrap, just like the factory did.

Phelpo

John, you are the leader, and as a good soldier I followed your orders.  Now I need to figure out how to up load them......I only got a string...Damn :'(

Phelpo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom