Creaking Slider Windows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stork08

I have owned my '03 Itasca Sunova 30B for roughly five years. I have always experienced a somewhat annoying sound from my driver and passenger windows and never thought to ask this forum for advice. When driving the motorhome, the driver and passenger slider windows make a creaking sound as the motorhome flexes. The sound is emanates from what sounds like the aluminum window frame against the wood framing of the window surround. I would image that this is a common issue across manufacturers. Any feedback or advice for correcting this would be awesome.

One less noise would be welcome!

I have the same issue in my 2014 Winnebago Sightseer 33C and saw your post. Did this ever get resolved?  Any suggestions on how to eliminate?  You describe the noise perfectly.

scharfm said:
I have the same issue in my 2014 Winnebago Sightseer 33C and saw your post. Did this ever get resolved?  Any suggestions on how to eliminate?  You describe the noise perfectly.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response from the original post. He registered in October of 2005, had a total of 5 posts and last posted on September 9th 2010. I think it's fair to say that he's no longer with this forum. I could be wrong. He could be just a listener and not a writer.

Back
Top Bottom