Crouchers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Travel to other countries is a rewarding experience.  We have lived in Tokyo, Sydney Australia, Quito, Ecuador, Quebec, as well as visited and vacationed in several others.  Our children gained much knowledge as well as experience. I feel sorry for those that don't have such an opportunity.

Luckily this country is large enough to live in your whole life and still have more left to do or see when you die.

I've lived a fair number of places outside the US landmass too but with the exception of the UK where I would happily visit again, I did not leave anything I need to go back for.

OTOH, that also applies to New York City so ...

We have lived and visited several different countries, have not made it to the UK yet, and I would very much like to visit all of them including all of Canada except Quebec. 

Wasn't there a movie called crouching tiger leaping ozard..or something like that.  Now it makes sense...tim

Tim Lassen said:
Wasn't there a movie called crouching tiger leaping ozard..or something like that.  Now it makes sense...tim

leaping ozard.... :p  Don't you mean "leaping Lizard".  Usually you spell much better than I do.

Marsha~  (Tim's wife)

Back
Top Bottom