Crystal River Florida area RV campgrounds for winter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homosassa River RV Resort is nice. Camp-n-Water Rv Resort is nice. They are all pretty nice down here. I live in the area in the winter. You can't go wrong with any of them.

What the hay, it's still Florida. Look at the weather map for Christmas weekend, apparently Florida is the only state to miss sub-freezing temperatures.
Some of it. In the Panhandle we'll be at 11 with an apparent of 8 about 6 a.m. Friday and stay sub-freezing for almost all of 96 hours.

What hurricanes are you talking about? I have been in Florida for ten years and I haven't seen one. I live inland and this year both Ian and NIcole passed directly over my roof and did zero damage. It is why I don't live near the coasts.

We're only a few miles from Crystal River. Friday night 24, Saturday night 24, Sunday night 28 and Monday night up to a whopping 38. Snow birds will be making reservations for next winter now to make sure they have a spot. So if you want something for next year you will need to reserve it now. This will be our last year in Florida. After 30 years we have had enough. Chuck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boklm
Back
Top Bottom