Curiosity question for the FULL-TIMERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly, that was the hardest part of it all.  Wife and I are in our 40s and had a bit of stuff.  We eventually just gave almost everything to Goodwill.  We thought about a yard sale but I really don't like the prep for those so we just gave it away.  I don't miss anything.  There's never a time when I say "I wish I still had X".

We are in the process of going to fulltime.  While we are researching 5th wheels and getting our ducks in a row, we are actively selling & disposing of stuff.  Not exactly easy for me as while there is a lot I can do without and happy to get rid of, there are some personal items that have made me feel warm & fuzzy to have.  So I have changed my approach, if I have not used it, looked at or forgotten I have I get rid of it.  I have reduced such items to one decent size Rubbermaid tub and easily managed.  All photographs of importance to me, I have turned into digital files and either passed on to family or disposed of.  In the end I am keenly aware that for the most part, it is all just stuff, does not add value to my life and it is liberating to get rid of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjoutdoors
Back
Top Bottom