Dead Outlets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All,

Well very typical of factory workers, all ckt breakers are totally mislabeled, but got the GFI replaced and working the rest today between other priority projects.

Cheers!

TBNK

Reworked the outlet at the door but not the problem, so to the lavatory outlet next. Too many projects, so need more time. Tomorrow is bust tied up all day.

Got that GFI replaced and reworked the outlet, next inline right next to the door, but still nothing at the table outlet or the outside outlet. Will attempt the lavatory outlet tomorrow. Now guessing the door outlet goes there next, but not sure.

Cheers!

TBNK

You can edit your existing posts for up to 24 hours after you make them, for example, my post #10 is still showing the edit button to me, even though its been about 22 hours since I made the post.

ImageServer_27_51fe8757-c5a9-4b26-ab14-548ca363b8a8.jpg

Not great receptacles but given the shallow locations where they are installed, its about all that will fit many times.

I installed a box and industrial grade receptacle in the base of my dinette to plug my space heater into. These RV specific receptacles are OK for a few amps but cannot handle long, heavy draws of current.

Charles
Yes What they are but regular outlets are not any deeper than those except for the GFI outlets, so they put in an extender cover with the GFI.

Cheers!

TBNK

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Dog
Back
Top Bottom