December photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One way to judge a photographers skills is to place them in Buckeye,AZ - and have them come up with at least 15 good images.  :)

A tough task, for sure. But you have passed the test, my friend. Nice shots for December.

I would select either the House Finch or Sparrow images - good composition, use of DOF, and use of light, plus sharp eyes and beaks.

Will miss shooting w/you and chats over MacDonald's dollar menu items this year at Qz, Tom . . .

SeilerBird said:
Here is one of my best tips for shooting wildlife. Every DSLR has a "burst mode". Kinda like a motor drive from film days. The burst rate is usually between 3 and 12 frames per second. I always have the burst mode turned on when shooting wildlife.

Plus in AI Servo mode if available the DSLR uses artificial intelligence to anticipate the next AF point as the subject moves out of the original plane of focus. So Tom's Sony can not only shoot at 3-12fps, but can refocus with each frame.

Thank you for your kind remarks Bob. It is tough to find things to photograph in Buckeye, especially since the weather is bad just about every day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappeeCamper
Back
Top Bottom