Deer Park Texas Newby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Apoftexas

hey guys, new to the forum here. Wife and I have been camping since mid 90?s, starting with our kids in a Jayco pop up, through several progressions of bumper pulls 16-32ft, to our recently purchased lepricaun 317SA 33ft Class C. Bought it used in Oct 2017, and love it so far. First big trip for us coming up in May, traveling to gatlinburg tn, camping a week there and exploring the mountains in our Jeep. Hope to get to know you all well. I also recently started a Facebook page called Texas Campgrounds, just trying to get reviews from people and give my own, for places we?ve been.

Happy trails.....

Welcome to THE RV FORUM.

Participation in our many discussions is encouraged.  It is a good way to get to know folks and form new friendships.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum. We're up in Plano. Grew up in Port Arthur. I've been tied to my profession for the past 42 years so we're just getting ready to start the nomadic life. I retire in August.  Avocation is photography and up until now have had to fly to a destination and rent a 4 wheel and spend a couple of days and fly home.  You should fit in well here. There's lots that you can contribute with your experience.  My contributions are confined, so far, mostly to what I've learned on this forum over the past 3 years.
Bob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom