Denver I-70 Park-n-Ride shooting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only similarity of a Jeep Wrangler to the M151A2 Jeep I drove in the Army is how Jeep is spelled.

Just like the only thing an AR-15 has in common with an assault rifle is looks.
Oh really, the Marines who assaulted Iwo Jima, Saipan and Okinawa carried semi automatic Garands, were those semi automatics,....assault rifles? The American Soldiers who assaulted Normandy Beach carried semi-automatic Garands, were those semi automatics.... assault weapons? The Marines and Soldiers who assaulted Inchon in Korea carried semi automatic M-14's, ...were those semi automatics, assault weapons.? The German Wehrmacht soldiers who who blitzkrieged across France and Eastern Europe carried semi automatic Sturmgewehr 44's,...were those semi automatics, assault rifles. The first M-16 developed by Armalite in the late 50's was also called the.......drum roll......AR-15 Assault Rifle.
Do eschew gun and ammunition industrial complex talking points and most especially if you wouldn't know which end of a mortar tube goes up.

Last edited:
Oh really, the Marines who assaulted Iwo Jima, Saipan and Okinawa carried semi automatic Garands, were those semi automatics,....assault rifles? The American Soldiers who assaulted Normandy Beach carried semi-automatic Garands, were those semi automatics.... assault weapons? The Marines and Soldiers who assaulted Inchon in Korea carried semi automatic M-14's, ...were those semi automatics, assault weapons.? The German Wehrmacht soldiers who who blitzkrieged across France and Eastern Europe carried semi automatic Sturmgewehr 44's,...were those semi automatics, assault rifles. The first M-16 developed by Armalite in the late 50's was also called the.......drum roll......AR-15 Assault Rifle.
Do eschew gun and ammunition industrial complex talking points and most especially if you wouldn't know which end of a mortar tube goes up.
I'm afraid I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

So I should buy a machine gun and then i will nothing to be afraid of?
From what I could tell, you go out about as much as anybody else and I assume you were unarmed.

Has central Florida become more violent since last year?

You may legally buy a machine gun in Florida, but it will take almost a year for the transfer. Has to be older than 1986 and already be registered as a machine gun. Very limited supply.

See here.

Save that money for your EV instead!

-Don- Yuma, AZ

From what I could tell, you go out about as much as anybody else and I assume you were unarmed.

You may legally buy a machine gun in Florida, but it will take almost a year for the transfer. Has to be older than 1986 and already be registered as a machine gun. Very limited supply.

See here.

-Don- Yuma, AZ
I was thinking buying a maching gun would be more trouble than it is worth, but it is his money and if it would make him feel safer and if he is willing to jump through all the hoops, why not?

See here.

-Don- Yuma, AZ
I’m no savant, but I think he was being figurative. I don’t own a gun, last time I carried one was almost fifty years ago. Never been so insecure I felt I needed a semi automatic military style assault weapon. Besides, if the girls laugh when they see it, contrary to an industry magazine ad for an AR-15 “ Consider Your Manhood Card Re-Issued”, they’re still going to laugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom