Did ya ever hear all the hype about a place,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you pay to go inside, you get to see a flea market__.
1711165532791.gif
I hate when they charge you to spend money such as:

Rv shows
Gun shows
Boat shows
Home and Garden shows

What would my entrance fee cover? Anyone know?

In the 4 years we have had the pleasure of touring the US, the only place we visited and thought would be great, but found it extremely disappointing was Pigeon Forge Tennessee. Everything there was designed to take a large chunk of your dollars. You couldn't buy tickets for Dollywood without including the rides, which for us oldies, is a technicolor yawn too far. We just wanted to see the place.
We did enjoy our trip into the smokies around Cades cove though. (that was until Anne fell and managed to break a bone in her leg:()
A bunch of years ago we went to Knobles Amusement Park in PA. We were able to buy a bracelet for all the rides or buy individual tickets for rides. Never saw that before and it worked out great with getting bracelets for the kids and a bought tickets for me to join them on a couple of rides. They also had a picnic area so you could bring your own food. It was the most anti-tourist trap (if that's a term) that I have ever come across.

I hate when they charge you to spend money such as:

Rv shows
Gun shows
Boat shows
Home and Garden shows

What would my entrance fee cover? Anyone know?
My bad; when I went to the corn palace website, it says free admission.(changed since we were there) After looking at their online calendar, apparently they do not have the flea market, as every month is blank when school is out for summer break.
The inside is a theater, with a central floor. The rest is seating W. balcony seating.
Their winter months band performances do sound interesting.
The exterior is the attraction-. Every year town volunteers remove the ear corn exterior and put up new ear corn, split in half lengthwise.

EDIT; Most people think of Iowa, Nebraska, and the Dakotas when corn is mentioned; Indiana raises the most corn per acre of all states.

Last edited:
The venue's costs to host the event?
I don't know.

I thought the people paying to have a table at the event, such as an RV show or the Dealers that paid to bring their rigs there to sell covered the venue price?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom