Disney world camping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Turfhead

Looking for a good campground other than Disney's Ft. Wilderness ($100/night).  Saw good reviews for KOA, but that is 25-30 min from Magic Kingdom according to google maps.  Any suggestions?

Use the Search button in the toolbar above and search for "tropical palms". Some interesting comments from prior posters.

All that came up when I searched "tropical palms" above was the two posts listed on this thread . . . am I missing something here or did I do something wrong?

Be sure to use the Search button in the toolbar (menu), not the one in the top right of your screen. Also, put "tropical palms" in quotes like I just did.

Tom said:
Be sure to use the Search button in the toolbar (menu)

... which searches every subsection of the entire forum

Tom said:
not the one in the top right of your screen.

...which will only search the current subsection you're browsing, in this case the "Destinations" section.  This is a somewhat newer area of the forum, so there are many more "tropical palms" threads scattered around other areas.

Tom said:
Also, put "tropical palms" in quotes like I just did.

...which will search for that exact phrase, versus search for everything with the word "tropical" OR "palms" in it (that would give you a lot of threads irrelevant to your question).

Just a few explanations in case anyone was wondering!  ;)

Thanks Scott. I was in too much of a hurry to reply and didn't take the time to explain it.

Back
Top Bottom