Do I HAVE to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not a sports fan but I bet you would enjoy watching it here.  Just got a 65 inch tellie for the basement and it would give a really good view.  Also one of those small little heaters that looks like  a fireplace.  It just goes to 1500 watts like the other heaters but has a blower so that helps and watching the flames just makes you feel warm looking at it.  I am very cold natured but just turn it on when I'm sitting down there.  If I'm working down there I get hot.  I like watching movies and popcorn will be nice too.

Seiler, is Fort Wilderness always full?  I was going to make a reservation but we can't seem to go when I want to and I was afraid I would just have to cancel again. 

For us, the only game is Army/Navy. Real football without major contracts and money allocations. No superstar performances at half time. Some players will go on to major football but this game is about pride! :) It really helps that Navy has won the last 11 games in a row!!

PatrioticStabilist said:
Seiler, is Fort Wilderness always full?  I was going to make a reservation but we can't seem to go when I want to and I was afraid I would just have to cancel again.
I have no idea if it is always full. The prices of the campsites vary quite a bit depending on the date. I booked the first two weeks in February because the rates are the cheapest, hence the park has the least amount of visitors. I am paying around $75 a night including taxes. The last two weeks of February the rates go up about $50 per night to $125 per night. So it is costing me $1050 for the two weeks, which would be three months rent in Phoenix.

Jim Dick said:
For us, the only game is Army/Navy. Real football without major contracts and money allocations. No superstar performances at half time. Some players will go on to major football but this game is about pride! :) It really helps that Navy has won the last 11 games in a row!!
Yes, but that's only because Navy wins the game.  If army wins we know it was fixed.  And then it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable.  ;)

99WinAdventurer37G said:
Yes, but that's only because Navy wins the game.  If army wins we know it was fixed.  And then it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable.  ;)

We're too busy fighting wars to indulge in silly games.

Wendy
U.S. Army 1975-78

Seiler, last time down I paid over $80 a night at an Orlando KOA, so not much difference, guess I need to check when I'm sure I'm on the way down there.

The first two weeks in February are less expensive. After that, the rates go up because of the Daytona 500, Bike Week, and Spring Break/Easter.

SeilerBird said:
Not really. I am a huge fan of defensive football and for the last 15 years Ray Lewis has been my favorite player. With Reed and Suggs the Ravens defense is simply one of the best I have ever seen. And so far the Ravens defense has dominated the game with two takeaways.
We were rooting for the Ravens since Ray Lewis is from Lakeland, where we live.

PatrioticStabilist said:
Seiler, last time down I paid over $80 a night at an Orlando KOA, so not much difference, guess I need to check when I'm sure I'm on the way down there.
Well the problem with staying off site is the length of time and the gas it takes to get to the park and back. And then you have to pay $14 to park there. It is much easier just to stay on site. Then you never have to drive anywhere. They have free buses that go every where in the park.

Here are a few shots of the Joe Flacco in the Superbowl Champions Parade. It was a very short parade, only a banner, one car and a few cheerleaders. It was a very fast parade, it only lasted about 15 minutes. I took some shots at the start of the parade and then moved over to the end of the parade and after he passed me the second time I got into the end of the parade and followed it till he disappeared. You can see Joe in the last shot, he is right about in the middle. To say the crowd went wild is an understatement.

Attachments

• 1 Superbowl Champs.jpg
    1 Superbowl Champs.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1 Superbowl Champs 2.jpg
    1 Superbowl Champs 2.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 1 Superbowl Champs 3.jpg
    1 Superbowl Champs 3.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom