Do we have a propane refill listing?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Full service U-Haul location do refills, usually at a very reasonable rate. 

Also many residential propane suppliers will do RV refills.  Of course there is no ready directory of those.  Just have to ask locally or if you're lucky, see their facility as you go down the road.

Since we use relatively little propane, we tend to go more for ease of access and shop less on price. Places we've filled up (not in any particular order) include:
  • Ace Hardware stores (access varies)
  • U-Haul (easy access to the yards we've used)
  • Campgrounds (access quite variable)
  • Gas stations (some have great access)
  • Flying J (poor access for large motorhome towing a large toad)
At the end of the last stay at our summer retreat in WY, on the recommendation of forum members, we filled up at a gas station on the way out of town. Easy access, friendly and efficient staff.

Back home in California, we recently acquired a Tractor Supply store in an adjacent town, and I took note of their propane and their claim of "lowest price". We'll try filling there before one of our trips, but I'll check access ahead of time.

On reflection, we won't attempt to maintain a list of propane prices, for the reasons stated by others. But I'll add a Resources page listing the various fill-up places recommended/reported by forum members, and including link(s) to available list(s).

well since I was thinking pounds were gallons, a little difference in price would've made a big difference in the over all cost, now I know I'm paying for less than 15 gallons, I don't really care

[quote author=supermanotorious]... I don't really care[/quote]

Others in the future might appreciate the info.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjbodjb
Back
Top Bottom