Do you have a fire extinguisher on board?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a couple of foam "all-fire" jobs. these are about the size of a can of hair spray and I've seen them in use (not mine but the seller's) Alas he's retired now but these are very good units. Used to have one in my car but it went with the car forgot to pull it.  Exit door (High) kitchen area and bedroom

25 Pounds of power (Behind the driver's seat.) and the little one that came with the house.

IF I build a camp fire I have 1-2 gallons of water at about 45-50 PSI in a water bottle too. .Standard garden sprayer with an air chuck for fast pressuration.

Chakara said:
I think I'm gonna take one of those new "small" jobbers and just fire it off just so I understand what they can (and potentially cannot) do.

-Chak

just do it outside. as the mess it will do inside any building.
if someone complains, not to worry as all the dry chem is baking powder, (same stuff you buy in the yellow box for the house). but very very dry and in a very very fine powder.
just offer to pay to have there car washed. yes the pricey hand job style as well as through a machine wash,  as if it gets wet it will harden like concrete.

Preacher, what is this "inspection" you speak of? I didn't know KY required one.....

grashley said:
Yes, I have one beside the door.  Probably a bad location, but that is where it is.  In Kentucky, it is REQUIRED to pass state inspection, along with a smoke detector.

Having a fire extinguisher AND functional emergency exits can save your life!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom