Do you have a name for your RV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I call my little trailer "the bunny bunk house" because I use it a lot attending rabbit shows.
DH put his foot down about me getting it painted on the TT....  ::) ... He rarely puts his foot down... so, I honoured his wished and just painted the front window shield a big Canada flag instead!!

One of our boats was named "don't ComPROMISE" because my wife promised me a boat when she finished grad school.

That was replaced by WASOKI, which is an acronym for We Are Spending Our Kids Inheritance.  (the name was displayed boldly on the side of the boat with the explanation in inch high letters below it.  Whenever we would enter a channel or people were walking down the docks, we could tell when they were close enough to read the fine print.  Elbows were used to nudge, others etc.)  To this day there is still one lost soul who even after it was spelled out for him still was asking the the name meant.

Wasoki 2.0 was our first MH.

We are now on Wasoki 2.1

Not going to name ours, but I did give it sort of name last weekend.  Our friend that just had this big cabin built on a bunch of acres, II refer to it as her Ran-sion.  So when she was in the area I invited her over to see our new MoHansion. 

Maybe call it the big tent.  Just to set expectations.

Or the Pre-Vo....  closest we will ever get.

Bill, she answers to Winnie but there again if you shout that on any campground, you'll get several replies.  Knock yourself out. :)

Dougie.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom