Does my Travel lite 625 truck camper have a low point drain cock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RWC

Hello Just got my 625 Travel lite truck camper and I'm trying to find out why the sink doesn't drain..many thanks

I just checked the website and there is a 626 but not a 625. That said, there are 6 models listed and only 2 (which does not include the 626) that have a gray water tank listed. I have never owned a TC but my popup had running water but no grey tank. The sink drained directly to the outside where I had a short piece of hose draining to a 6 gallon jug. The discharge point in the wall of the popup had a cap on it. If you are set up the same way, but you didn't open the exterior cap, the sink water has no place to go.

I just checked the website and there is a 626 but not a 625. That said, there are 6 models listed and only 2 (which does not include the 626) that have a gray water tank listed. I have never owned a TC but my popup had running water but no grey tank. The sink drained directly to the outside where I had a short piece of hose draining to a 6 gallon jug. The discharge point in the wall of the popup had a cap on it. If you are set up the same way, but you didn't open the exterior cap, the sink water has no place to go.
Thank you.. I did finally find it...Your help is much appreciated

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom