Doggie door

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love these steps! They fold up easily, and they fit nicely in the bay for storage. Tom, you would have no issue moving these at the end of the year.

This is not directly connected to a solution for your doggie door, but I will show you what we did to protect our two little Yorkies.

The first day after we moved into our latest house I saw a coyote running along the top of our rear stucco wall. I knew that we could not safely let the dogs out the doggie door.

I went online and bought a predator proof enclosure, (basically a chicken coop). They also do come in smaller versions.

Not real practical for an RV but it does make the puppies safe. The door is always shut unless we are cleaning it.

Attachments

• 20200105_125846.jpg
    20200105_125846.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200105_125858 - Copy.jpg
    20200105_125858 - Copy.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200915_165553.jpg
    20200915_165553.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
This is not directly connected to a solution for your doggie door, but I will show you what we did to protect our two little Yorkies.

The first day after we moved into our latest house I saw a coyote running along the top of our rear stucco wall. I knew that we could not safely let the dogs out the doggie door.

I went online and bought a predator proof enclosure, (basically a chicken coop). They also do come in smaller versions.

Not real practical for an RV but it does make the puppies safe. The door is always shut unless we are cleaning it.
Thanks Bill. Nice solution for your issue.

One campground I stayed at you can rent long term. Many had "porches"..
I once lived in my RV while it was on .. Well not a Hoist but a Riser Wheels about 3-3.5 feet off the ground (Solid on a very solid support I might add No danger of fallign off Zero. ) I built steps as well.

Back
Top Bottom