Duo-Therm Comfort Control stopped showing Furnace Mode

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know it has been quite a while since you posted about the dip swith shutting off your furnace but if you are still reading your responses, I would like to know which number of dip switch did you have to turn on in order to make the furnace register on the thermostat.

Thanks
Rodger

Roger,
As an FYI, israndy was last active in June 2019 around here. It would be wise to start your own thread with the appropriate furnace/thermostat, and trailer  info and ask again.

And... Welcome!!!

Thanks for your Solution. Had exactly the same issue on Newmar Dutch Star 2003. Problem was also exactly the same. After I move the DIP Switch # 5 (for Furnace) to off and Back to on the Due Therm Control Unit showed the Furnace again. In my Case the Electronic is in a separate Electric Box mounted on the Front off the Front AC (Under the Shroud).

TRAVELING DOWN THE ROAD SOME TIMES COULD GIGGLES A DIP SWITCH TO THE MIDDLE POSITION. CHECK TO MAKE SURE ALL DIP SWITCHES ARE NOT IN NEUTRAL FROM GIGGLING. I FIXED MY PROBLEM WHEN I TURNED OFF ALL DIP SWITCHES ACCEPT THE FURNACE SWITCH AND IF YOU HAVE A HP HAVE THAT TURNED ON ALSO. EVERY TIME YOU MOVE A DIP SWITCH YOU HAVE TO RESET THE THERMOSTAT.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cory5999
Back
Top Bottom