Eating Healthy on the Road

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVHealthy

As a WW Leader and Lifetime Member I have become the "on-the-road" go to person in our motorhome club regarding healthy eating and weight-loss.  However, there are still a number of people who really NEED to care about healthy eating, but don't.  I am thinking of a business venture for healthy eating, fast, tasty and keeping us traveling for years to come.  Is this something you think would even fly with RVers and campers????

Healthy, fast, .... and tasty ?
Sounds like great idea ... just have not found any of that yet....

I am a  lifetime member of Weight Watchers who happily just got back into 2 pounds of goal today.  We spend about 70% of our life "on the road" .  Making right choices is possible even with happy hours and eating out. 

I don't think there is a way to get the weight loss word to  anyone who does not want to hear it.  It is a delicate subject and can make for some  pretty judgemental statements.  In our RVForum library we have a recipe section.  Today I made a new side dish with fennel and radicchio and it was wonderful. It is in the new  Weight Watcher points plus cookbook.

I don't think there is a difference between RVers/campers and general population. We all have the same issues regarding weight and eating.  If anyone needs support they should consider joining Weight Watchers. I have been to meetings in several states.  They are all supportive, helpful and non judgemental.  Food choices are about that , making choices.  They can be fast and healthy!  Even at Wendy's! Even on the road. Evenat  Quartzsite happy hours.

Betty

Thanks for the feedback ladies!  I have things in the works and will be working on others and can't wait to share quick ideas when things get more settled.  Will share soon!

Eat Healthy - Be Healthy so we can be traveling for years on the road!!!  ;D

Back
Top Bottom