Ezivoautos backyard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Geo.nav

Hello everyone,
I am new here to rv forum. I need some help please. I found a conversion van online and a company called ezivoautos backyard replied to me. They want me to wire them money to an escrow account then will ship the van to me. I tried to do a business search on Secretary state site of PA and nothing came back. Is this company OK to deal with? I'm trying to do my due diligence.

Welcome to the forum.

Mail me that check and I’ll give you a brand new Prevost motor home whatever color you want

There are numerous online references but they all sound remarkably the same. And they are nearly all some form of the question you ask, i.e. are they legit. Makes me think even the online references are plants rather than real.

In any case, BEWARE! It has all the signs of scam and too risky to plunk down your money.

I agree with Gary. There are a lot of “good” reviews online, but they all read remarkably the same. I would not do business with this outfit.

You are a new member, so let me offer this bit of advice. An RV - even a small one - is a complicated machine with several systems on board. You should never buy one without personally inspecting it before hand. And you should never put money in an escrow account for an RV sight unseen.

With that type of offer.. At best you are "Buying a pig in a poke" (You do not know for sure what condition the alleged RV is in) and at worst.. Well "Alleged RV" kind of says it all.
Offer to hop a plane to their "Backyard" and inspect.. THEN if it's a good deal. visit the local branch of your bank and get the $$$$.. I seriously doubt they will go for that plan.

Ok. Thank you all. I read some good comments that was several years old from this site regarding ezivoautos backyard but you might be right that all the comments say they are good. I won't give them money.

I asked them for their business license, but they didn't give it. Also I tried checking out their "Designated Escrow agent" (in Miami) & could find no info. Found out their domain name was only registered in May 2022, but the 'Reviews' mostly pre-date this, sometimes by years? I also offered to pay for an escrow account with a highly reputable escrow firm, but received no reply from them. So, I continued looking for a different car & found one a year older at a higher price from a different website/seller. When I asked for more info I got the EXACT same email that EZIvo had sent me on the one I originally was interested in, only the seller had changed! Different website, auto, seller? Coincidence? Think I'll keep looking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Dog
Back
Top Bottom