Fairly New to RVing. Buying new toyhauler. Which brand is best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dyerdo

Hello to everyone.  I am in the market for a 38 to 41ft toyhauler.  I have looked at Raptor, XLR, Cyclone, and Attitude.  I seem to be leaning towards the Raptor.  We will only have no more than 4 people and a dog in the unit at any time.  I don't have any "toys" except a golf cart that I may haul occasionally.  I just like the idea of the raised deck.  We will also use the garage area for bicycles, storage, etc...  I would like to hear from those who have or are considering toyhaulers.  Am I missing some good brands?  Would like to purchase by the end of this week.  Thanks in advance.

I think you have hit most of the top brands - any of those would be a good choice. I would add the Keystone Fuzion to the list as well (a sister product to the Raptor). I don't own one myself, so can't give first hand experience, but have inspected the Fuzion, Raptor and Cyclone and was impressed with them.

Hello:  I own a Eclipse Attitude, and love it. 

They are a good company based in Riverside Ca, and have good customer service for any warranty issues that might arise.

Attention to detail is the key (in my opinion), and these trailers show it.

Good luck and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom