Fifth wheels with driver side door

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jsnap said:
I think left side doors are a waste as they are always in the ruff so to speak.. Think about it your always set over to the left as to give you more room for awning and table and just what I call the patio area so the left door is 90% of the time in the ruff when you step out.. Am I making sense.. Just my opinion

Well keep in mind, this thread isn't about us or what we think.  The OP is either from Australia, or going to Australia where everything is opposite us.  Their steering stuff is on the right side, so curb side is left for them.  He is looking specifically for a "reverse plan" RV for his country.

Haven't heard anything from the OP since this thread began...you still out there westaussie??

yeah, i know this post is extremely old,  i have Bison (03) 3 horse LQ with entrance on drivers side, bought used back in 2006 and it has entrance for LQ on drivers side and has stall entrance/emergency exit on driver side. At first i thought it was a horse trailer thing but that is not the case, maybe a few more do.  It is common to have a stall emergency exit on driver's side but for the mot part the entrance on most horse trailers is on the pass. side. 

Attachments

• trk-ht-lq.jpg
    trk-ht-lq.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 28
We had a Gulfstream Mako Bluewater that had one but it was a secondary entrance to rear bunk and bath. Not a main entrance.

There is a KZ Durango Gold floor plan with a driver's side door between the kitchen and the bathroom/bedroom. The living room is in the front. Not short though.

Here you are i think they make more than one model like this but not sure

https://www.rvingplanet.com/mfg-coachmen-rv/chaparral-fifth-wheel/370fl#floorplan

Cheers

I have a 5th wheel with doors on both sides...love it ! A 1995 Widerness . Need a new camper and would love to find another.
Have decks on both sides.

Hate to tell you - but the original post was 11 years ago
Understand, Steve. But just like I was searching for doors on both sides of a 5th wheel , maybe someone else may as well. Since you responded, you were on this forum, too .
Also, found a Durango Gold, today, with the very thing most said were not available.
Very nice to go into the kitchen without needed to go through the screen room , I park the car on that ( what I call the back coor), side. I am fully aware of the time of the original post , so why were you here?

Understand, Steve. But just like I was searching for doors on both sides of a 5th wheel , maybe someone else may as well. Since you responded, you were on this forum, too .
Also, found a Durango Gold, today, with the very thing most said were not available.
Very nice to go into the kitchen without needed to go through the screen room , I park the car on that ( what I call the back coor), side. I am fully aware of the time of the original post , so why were you here?
I was just looking at the new posts lol and saw you responded. I wasnt sure you realized it was an 11 yr old post. As models change so do features and benifits. But i thought after 11 years the op found what they wanted or gave up. Lol in the last couple years ive seen a few with doors on the right on the left and even on the back. Its all good

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oldlawnman
Back
Top Bottom