Florida mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
    Tom, for what it is worth, I just checked and there is no response PM from you.
    How are we going to document our Rally without the official photographer there, you will be missed.

Ed

Jackie, I'll post a doggy box to you if there are any leftovers ;)  But sorry there likely won't be any  :(

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
      Jackie, I'll post a doggy box to you if there are any leftovers ;)  But sorry there likely won't be any  :(

Ed

LOL, I think it might go off before it reached me...

jackiemac said:
Hope you guys have a lovely time at your lunch this week....  Wish I could be there  ;D

I'm just going for the breadsticks  ;)

jackiemac said:
Having never eaten at an Olive Garden, I can only assume you are going for the Olives....
In all the times I've eaten at Olive Garden, the only olives I've found are the two black olives in each bowl of the large salad with dinner.

Olives. YUKKKKKKKKKKK.  :)( :)( :)( :)( :)( :)(

Olives! Mmmmmmmmmm, good!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Wow, I am currently on a weight loss plan and some of those dishes are double or more than double my daily allowance!  Look good though.

Enjoy...

Surely the all you can eat salad is on your diet, with or without olives.  It is an ok place for lunch, but far from a favourite for supper.

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Surely the all you can eat salad is on your diet, with or without olives.  It is an ok place for lunch, but far from a favourite for supper.

Ed
I am supposed to be eating a total of 800 calories a day, not sure I am sticking to that number but have lost 5 pounds in a few weeks so I am happy about that.

jackiemac said:
I am supposed to be eating a total of 800 calories a day, not sure I am sticking to that number but have lost 5 pounds in a few weeks so I am happy about that.

Dozen Baked Bread-sticks 140 cal...Would someone send that young lady some bread-sticks please ;)

jackiemac said:
800 calories a day?  :eek: :eek: :eek: I do that before breakfast. ;D

Looks like we'll have 15 for the rally tomorrow. Anyone interested can still PM me.
Olive Garden, No. Lakeland FL,  12:00 noon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom