Freedom Remote Control Panel - flashing lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LspTpr

I read on here a lot but never posted because the 2002 Ultimate Advantage I bought 4 years ago has never given me a big problem that I couldn't find a solution for, only minor that this site has helped great on.  Now I  have one that I cant find any info so hoping you all can put me in a direction. 
I picked up my RV at the shop today where they completed my oil change.  On the way home, generator worked great with A/C  going and everything working.  Got home, plugged in the power cord and went back into the RV to do some things when I observed that the remote control panel for the Inverter/Charger had a bunch of green lights flashing in a circular pattern. 
The battery State light was flashing full, above the charge button, the bottom 4 green lights were flashing, above the inverter button the bottom two lights were flashing and on power share there were two lights flashing.  They were all flashing in a fast circular pattern.  It appeared that everything still worked in the motorhome with the power cord connected and I also had power to things with the power cord disconnected and just running on batteries. 
I cant find anything in any of the manuals for the freedom charger/inverter.  I am leaving for Florida on a family vacation and now nervous since I don't know why this happening (plus DW saw me looking at it which was not good).  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Edit by John: changed message icon to Topic Solved, made subject more descriptive

Sounds like your Freedom got into an unstable state somehow.  I would try to completely power it down and then bring it back up and see what happens.

Agree with John.  You might also remove the remote, disconnect the data cable and re-connect.  Maybe it just got 'confused.'

The first inverter/charger I had in a previous coach was the Freedom unit.  I was able to go to Xantrex's website and download a manual for both the inverter and the remote.

Thanks guys.  I already have both the manuals and the troubleshooting sections dont show anything for what i described.  Not sure how to totally power it down but will research that tonight when i get home and give it a try.  again thanks.

Hey guys thanks for the input.  I found the manual for the remote control panel.  Last step of troubleshooting said if lights blinking other than what stated unplug the phone cable on back for 30 secs.  Did that and working as normal now.

Yes, thanks for letting us know that, in spite of what our wives say, we are sometimes right  ;)

Back
Top Bottom