From Minnesota

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PEB

I have camped off and on for years but I bought a Jayco a couple years ago and now camp on a regular basis. I mainly camp in several National Forest campgrounds in Northern Minnesota. I have no interest in full time camping but we do camp for a couple weeks at a time then go home of a week or so before heading out to camp again. Of course doing this in Northern Minnesota limits our camping season from May tho October. We are in our 70's I retired from driving long haul semi's and my wife worked for 48 years in a local hospital. We enjoy campgrounds that have more woods than camp sites.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It's always good to have another experienced voice to add to the mix.

Jump into the conversations any time, and let us know if you need help with anything.

Happy travels.

Reactions: PEB
Welcome to the forums and glad to hear you are enjoying the camping life-style.

You are in the middle of some beautiful country. We visited Itasca State Park a few years ago, walked across the Mississippi, and had a great time visiting your state. Haven't been back since, to many other places to see. That's the beauty of a home on wheels!

Again, welcome to the forums and Happy Camping!

Welcome from across da crik in WI. Beautiful country up there. Been to Ely, up the north shore, stayed in Duluth to watch the boats in the canal.

Welcome from another Minnesotan. Live by St. Cloud. We camp every year by Duluth for grandmas marathon. The KOA in Carleton is where we usually stay but have camped in two harbors. You’re on a great forum right here. Plenty of seasoned RV’ers here to answer questions you may have. I too drove truck for about 10 years. Enjoying my 5th wheel.

Welcome from another Minnesotan. Live by St. Cloud. We camp every year by Duluth for grandmas marathon. The KOA in Carleton is where we usually stay but have camped in two harbors. You’re on a great forum right here. Plenty of seasoned RV’ers here to answer questions you may have. I too drove truck for about 10 years. Enjoying my 5th wheel.
I know the KOA in Carlton we had a cabin on a lake near Carlton for 62 years. I spent a lot of time working farms over the years as well as raising my family. I have family in Two Harbors and I have been through St. Cloud many times.

Welcome from yet another Minnesotan. We fulltime so never see winter, but spend summers getting DR visits done at Mayo Clinic.

Back
Top Bottom