Fuel Filters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jay & Jazz

Hey All:

I was trying to research weather or not if my 1994 Tioga on an E350 chassis had more than one fuel filter? I assume there is at least one for the engine and one for the generator. Anyone know anything about that or where I can look to find out?

I read a post somewhere online and someone mentioned having 3 filers on his late 80s Tioga.

Thanks in advance!

J&J

If I remember right there's on in the fuel tank.  Another under the van mounted to the frame rail under the drivers position, and another near the high pressure fuel pump.

thanks! I will be able to get under and look hopefully in the next couple weeks. It's getting warmer!!!

A standard mid-90's E350 chassis has a fuel filter along the frame rail under the driver seat area. Don't know if that is the same on the cutaway chassis for RVs, but have a hard time imagining why a gas engine would ever need three filters. Diesel is a different story.

The generator has its own fuel filter and it is mounted at/near the genset. Just follow the fuel line back from where it enters the genset carburetor.

Back
Top Bottom