Fun stuff maybe. ID song and artist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, haven?t heard that in a long time. Recognized it but had to cheat  ::)

Alpena Jeff said:
Some of its magic some of its trajic
But I had a good life all the way.

Playing right now on my Pandora Buffet channel  8)

Sun2Retire said:
Man, haven?t heard that in a long time. Recognized it but had to cheat  ::)
I'm a Detroit boy, Motown is in my blood like it or not! Judys dad, now gone, was a homicide dick for 30 years. That didn't kill him. Heart failure last year at 89.
He worked the famous Detroit riots in the late 60's. What a time that was.
I digress.
If you haven't picked up on this....Motown.

Alpena Jeff said:
still on the table....goat, u got this.

Kept going over and over in my head driving me nuts. About the hundredth time of "all aboard" it hit me... Midnight train to Georgia. About 3 days from now, I can tell you who did it.

kdbgoat said:
Kept going over and over in my head driving me nuts. About the hundredth time of "all aboard" it hit me... Midnight train to Georgia. About 3 days from now, I can tell you who did it.
Is it Rose Royce?

Alpena Jeff said:
New
If you'll be my Dixie chicken I'll be your Tennessee lamb, and we can walk together down in Dixie land.

Little Feat, Dixie Chicken.

There's a cool wind blowing outside, and she's had too many body piercings.

Alpena Jeff said:
Great effort Jackie, but WHO?

Aw c'mon Jeff

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=tablet-android-samsung&ei=o8_RWo_INYTdwQKj-66gCw&q=rose+royce&oq=rose+royce&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..35i39j0i131i67j0i67l3.65994.68989..69675...0....113.1265.17j1..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-serp.......0.h6BXYp3XKWk%3D#mie=rlt,Songs,rose%20royce,H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLSz9U3MMyuMEkpfMToyi3w8sc9YSmbSWtOXmM04-IKzsgvd80rySypFNLgYoOy5Lj4pJC0aTBI8XAh8XkA_WQS0FYAAAA

Ok here's one

I'm the day I'm the day, I can show you the way..... and look I'm right beside you...

Back
Top Bottom