Georgie Boy Slide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mamawcastle

Does anyone know what brand of slide they put in the 2004 Georgie Boy Cruise Master? Or how we could get parts as in the roller. On our large slide we have a clicking noise as it extends but only on the last few minutes but not when we are bringing it back in. Can not figure it out. Tightened the bolts and tried to adjust but it still has that loud clicking noise. Where are you getting parts. I just bought this 2004 motorhome and I'm already having problems. Scary

Welcome to the group!!!

Knowing if they are they Hydraulically or electrically operated would be a good place to start!!.

http://www.rbwstore.com/Georgie-Boy_c_14.html  This site has all the parts for the Georgieboy slides.

Thanks so much for the reply, But I do not see anything about the rollers for the front slide?

Also someone reccommended that I email to this company for information on the slide but it was returned as undeliverable. I got this information from the this forum guess I should have looked at the date to make sure it was current.

[email protected]

I need help and this is the only article I could find even close to my problem with my 2004 Georgie Boy Cruise Master 3640TS. I replaced the main slide motor about 6 months back and the main slide has been working fine until recently. While putting the slide in I noticed the motor was running but nothing was happening. I went under the coach and saw the motor gear spinning and the bar gear spinning but the bar not moving. I wrenched the slide back in and got home where I removed the housing plate to the motor gear and bar gear. I can manually spin the bar but the gear does not spin. When the motor is activated the motor spins and the bar gear spins freely around the bar. I cannot see a pin hole or a pin slide marks where I would replace with a new pin.
Is this gear welded on the bar? Does the bar have to be pushed out to get to the back side of the gear for a pin extraction? I am lost because there are no diagrams on Georgie Boys and when I call Coachman who owns the brand they claim to have no records from Georgie boy to help me since nothing came over when they purchased the brand.

Has anyone have knowledge on how this gear is attached to the bar?

The link listed previously http://www.rbwstore.com/Georgie-Boy_c_14.html would probably be your best bet as to what to look for. I believe they bought the company that made all of the slides for GB. You might Email them and see if they can set you in the right direction.

I was always able to get information from Consolidated Leisure but they filed bankruptcy in 2012. Luckily I had them send me all of the build information on mine they could muster, rather than one specific item.  It gets difficult following the family tree for companies that merge, but, sell or shut down the different part providers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeRob
Back
Top Bottom