Give me your reviews on your fifth wheel Tow Vehicle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kdbgoat said:
Without pics, it isn't so! ;D

Pics!...truck and trailer home today! Still no hitch in the truck, so we had the trailer delivered.

Attachments

• LongHorn1.jpeg
    LongHorn1.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 42
  • SeismicWave1.jpeg
    SeismicWave1.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 47
steveblonde said:
Congratulations -please share why a Ram over the other brands i would love hear your views
Cheers steve

Hi Steve, We chose the Ram more so because of the pricing at a Tucson dealer and availability. Lots of reasons, but a big selling point was the 3500's GCVR over the F350 that we were looking at. A good majority of the F350s in the 350 mile radius also have recall issues right now and weren't able to be sold off the lots until that was fixed. Dealers were projecting the issue be resolved "hopefully" by December. Although we liked a whole about the F350s, it came down to availability and price.

Thanks for all of your help!

danajdelarosa said:
Hi Steve, We chose the Ram more so because of the pricing at a Tucson dealer and availability. Lots of reasons, but a big selling point was the 3500's GCVR over the F350 that we were looking at. A good majority of the F350s in the 350 mile radius also have recall issues right now and weren't able to be sold off the lots until that was fixed. Dealers were projecting the issue be resolved "hopefully" by December. Although we liked a whole about the F350s, it came down to availability and price.

Thanks for all of your help!

once again conratulations those are very big reasons indeed, Enjoy your new rig- Fords rating can vary a lot ive found whats are yours?  Just curious the Ram has some impressive capabilities - one reason i switch from my GM

danajdelarosa said:
Pics!...truck and trailer home today! Still no hitch in the truck, so we had the trailer delivered.

Looks nice!  :) I hope you have a great time with both!

We tow our 21K Teton with an HDT. Tried the dually and it beat me badly. My 2006 Freightliner Century is one sweet ride.

Back
Top Bottom