Good Sam Club..... Is it worth joining?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear you are the victim of another GS/Affinity attack Tom.  I hate to say this but the fact is I AM ANTI GS as a result of their continuing junk mail practices.

Well Tom, I went through the same "dog & pony" show you did with them a few years ago and I finally got almost all of it to stop by saving up a lot of their mailings and stuffing them in one of their pre-paid envelopes and sending it back to them overweight. They had to pay the excess postage and after about three months the junk stopped. even now I only get about one junk mail from them every few months.

Jerry,

I've had them stop for 5 or more years, then resume. When they restarted I had a few stops and starts, but then I really thought they had it under control after several phone calls a few months ago.

Hi Tom,

I sure hope It doesn't happen to me again, but then you never know. The only way I got them to stop was returning the junk postage due.
I'm hoping they will not like having to pay for overweight mail enough to keep me off their list.

Hi Tom,

After reading the other thread I have to agree with Ron. I too am a life time member and have been a member since the early 70's. I remember the good old days when the club was really run for the members benefit instead of for the stockholders. I have no problem with a company making $ on selling their product, but the members should be able to get their $ worth and not be bombarded with unwanted mail when they have asked for it to stop.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abrown666
Back
Top Bottom