Good Sam or Coach-Net??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have Coach Net Premier Coach. Among other things, it includes all vehicles I own, rent or lease. It includes my wife and children under 24 (I don't have any).

I belong to Good Sam, but carry AAA's RV service. Good Sam has been OK for what we use it for, but I think any RV owner should look to AAA for service. They've always been good to me when needed which fortunately has been seldom.

AAA RV service is not available in all areas, so that might not be an option. They don't offer it where I live, but my sister has it. She lives one town away, which happens to be in a different county.

Will AAA give you phone support to get your RV's furnace going at 2:00 AM when it's 20 deg. F outside? Coach-Net will... I don't know if Allstate Motor Club, Good Sam's ERS sub-contractor, includes RV tech support in their plans.

Coach Net is all I need. Had engine trouble on Sunday of Labor Day weekend last year. Called Coach Net. The first thing they want to know is if you are safely off of the road. They sent a 40ft flatbed truck and loaded our 30ft MH on it and took it to the nearest repair place. That was a 60 mile one way trip.

That trip alone payed for Coach Net for the last ten years.

Coach Net gets a 10

George

I had good sam, switched to coachnet after a dispute following a flat tire. Later found that coachnet would have done exactly the same thing. Kind of a wash as far as I'm concerned

We are using Allstate MotorClub RV RoadHelp Plan. I have had them since 99. It was part of GS when I first started I think. But it is now Allstate. They have been great. Since I was towing a TT, they would tow both the truck and trailer if I broke down. I had a breakdown in Alaska and they towed both 135mi back to the garage. When we got there all I did was sign the tow bill. that is service. They also tow any vehicle we are driving in any state.

I just checked my renewal it costs $99.95.

Also, I do not use Allstate for my vehicle insurance.

mrschwarz said:
I have Coach Net Premier Coach. Among other things, it includes all vehicles I own, rent or lease. It includes my wife and children under 24 (I don't have any).

Let me get this straight.  Your wife has to be under 24 years of age, or you have to have less than 24 wives?.  Sounds like a pretty good plan but could be fatal or expensive.

Jim

Well, decision is made. I called and told Good Sam I will not be renewing. In the fall I will sign up with Coach net.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom