Good Sam Rally in Phoenix, AZ 3-22/25 Anyone Else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I am very sorry that Jim and Di had to miss this rally, but because they won't be there, we will be there.  Thank you Jim and Di.  Pancakes in your honor!

Look forward to seeing everyone!  I think we will end up heading back to Tucson the following week to visit with our son, then head out on our trip back north. 

Bill, Glad you can make it!

I think the last time we had your pancakes was at the Highland Games Forum Rally in Westfield, MA. I think that was 1999. We had some good New England Forum rallies back in the late 90s.

OOPS, Sheila just reminded me that about YS last year!!!

ken

I'm still in Johnson City TN where grand-baby Autumn had surgery today. We will be unable to make Phoenix so I called The Rally and canceled this morning.

Since the New Years Rally ended -what fun, 2012 hasn't been as enjoyable so far. . .  The picture and potluck at QZ was great, seeing Russ and Joe Lacy priceless and then there's __________, and __________ and?

I've got to fill the blank in somehow this year. Stop by Belen and you name goes in!!!

Bob
Sorry you can't make the rally was really hoping to see you therre, but family coems first.  Our prayers are with you.

This will be quite a culture shock for me after 3 months plus in winter wonderland.  Warm sun and lots of people!

And it is warm, at least in Yuma - 80s today thru Thursday, but down into the 60s for highs this weekend! I may have to get out the flannel sheets :)

Hey too cool! Diane and I are going to be there too! We signed up as soon as we saw who the entertainment was. We will be in the dry camp section as well. I think we arrive on the 21st. We are looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sarge,
Stay tuned to this channel and we will post where we are, when we plan to have get togethers.  Terry and Betty will arrive with Fred and Daisy and Jeff and Sue  on Tuesday the  20th  in Dry  camp section.

Ken & Sheila said:
We are coming down with Jeff and Sue to meet up with you.

Oh boy, a party of 4 .  Can't wait.  Packing for  wet cold weather but have new shorts too.

Mike & Wendy will be in the handicapped electric starting Monday and will be off doing the community service day on Tuesday.

If there are any International Harvester enthusiast among you, there is IH Rendezvous at the Rodeo Grounds in Wickenburg on Saturday, March 24th.  There are almost 50 IH vehicles already registered, mostly Scouts.  The Rendezvous is conducted by the Sonora Desert Scout Club.  Registration is $45 if you want to register an IH vehicle and $5 for visitors to the show.  Wickenburg is approximately 50 miles NW of Phoenix.

Betty Brewer said:
  Packing for  wet cold weather but have new shorts too.

No fear. Partly sunny and 73 Wednesday and by Friday sunny and 82. I'll take this over 95 and sunny when dry camping!

Looking forward to it!

Maybe I'll be able to wear some of the long-sleeve things I've had hanging in the closet for 3 months!

Betty Brewer said:
Sarge,
Stay tuned to this channel and we will post where we are, when we plan to have get togethers.  Terry and Betty will arrive with Fred and Daisy and Jeff and Sue  on Tuesday the  20th  in Dry  camp section.

Will do, thanks Betty!

We are parked at PIR, lot 101 row 29 space 13. Great view. Long walk to registration...I'm putting on my pedometer and keeping track of total steps! Happy Hour tomorrow? Thank goodness the wind and snow have headed east.

Paul & Ann said:
Are the trams running yet?

Paul

They were running golf cart shuttles today over to registration. Lots of trams parked, ready for things to start.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cory5999
Back
Top Bottom