Grand Design Reflection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beef56

I just ordered a Grand Design Reflection 29 RS. It is a little longer than my self-imposed limit of 30' but we like the floor plan and it looks to be decent quality. I have a 2004 F-250 with the 6.0 diesel. I plan to install an Anderson Hitch as I sold my B & W companion hitch a few years ago. I also have a set of air bags I plan to install when the weather warms. I bought the air bags for use with the Palomino SS1251 truck camper we currently have but plan to sell now. The TC is nice but just not enough room. I am anxious for spring!

Hey Beef- That is the exact trailer my wife & I plan to buy! It has a great floor plan with lots of storage. Need to upgrade my truck to a 3/4 ton Ram before I we get the trailer. We now have a smaller Jayco which has served us well but is just a little too small for spending more than a few weeks on the road with our 2 large dogs and 3 cats!

Congratulations to both of you. We got our new Reflection a month ago and have camped 10 nights in it already and just love it. Not to take away from your participation here but check out both the owners forum here: http://www.granddesignowners.com/forum/forum.php and the Grand Design Owners page on Facebook. Both are very active.

Sounds like a good decision.  Great trailer and plenty of truck to handle it.  You should have many enjoyable miles of traveling.

Congrats on the new rig.. Can't go wrong with any Grand Design RV, in my opinion

I should have plenty of power, I am not sure need the air bags but I bought them before we decided to replace the TC with a new fiver. I have a bumper hitch car trailer that I haul a skid steer on. The air bags should help eliminate the squat while pulling either trailer. We won't have the new trailer until May but my wife is making plans already.

I LOVE my air bags, needed or not they help stabilize. Can't say enough good about them. Recommend them to anyone pulling anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaySmith
Back
Top Bottom